Material Control Manager
Tekno Telecom, a growing (high-tech, electronic and software) manufacturer in the telecommunications industry, is seeking a Material Control Manager for a position located in a southwestern suburb of Chicago.
Qualifications and Role
- We are seeking candidates who:
- . Have hands-on experience in all areas of Material Procurement in the high-tech electronic industry
- . Have inventory control knowledge
- . Have shipping knowledge
- . Must have a minimum of 5 - 10 years of experience
- . Are proficient in all Microsoft programs
- . Must have a familiarity with MRP software systems
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with education and experience.
Tekno Telecom develops and manufactures turnkey SS7, SIP/Diameter, LTE, VOIP and IMS Network Monitoring, and CDR Generation Systems (NetQuest). Tekno’s products provide solutions for Inter-Carrier Billing, Quality of Service, Fraud, Troubleshooting, Protocol Analysis, Billing, Revenue Assurance, Security, Surveillance, Maintenance, Traffic/Capacity Analysis, and AMA Auditing for the wire line, wireless and next generation telecom networks.
Please send your resume to Tekno Telecom.