U.S. Sales Manager
Tekno Telecom, a high-tech telecommunications company, is seeking superb salespeople ideally based in Naperville, IL. Tekno is a market-leader in Network Management of Telecom SS7, SIP/Diamater, LTE, VoIP and IMS networks focused on QoS, Billing, Fraud, Troubleshooting, Surveillance, Network Optimization and Revenue Assurance.
Tekno markets its products to Wireless, Wireline and Next-Generation/VoIP telephony carriers.
Sales Qualifications:Candidates for the U.S. market must:
Candidates for the U.S. market must also:
- have telephony knowledge with a strong understanding of the SS7 network, and SIP/Diameter protocols and how it pertains to signaling, VoIP, IMS and LTE, etc.
- have an understanding of ISUP, TCAP, and GSM protocols
- have network element knowledge of STP, SCP, MSC, Switches
- have central office knowledge consisting of monitoring, wiring and DACs
- have strong selling skills w/at least 2 yrs experience in selling related equipment
- be good communicators
- be dynamic, highly motivated and self-starters
- be able to travel extensively
- be able to obtain emails and sales collateral
- be able to do presentations and provide web demonstrations
- be able to provide product/solution training
The sales candidates should also be able to develop relationships with OEMs, and will have access to our extensive contact database to assist the endeavor.
We offer an excellent salary with unlimited earning potential, commission, liberal expense account, benefits and good advancement opportunities.
Tekno Telecom develops and manufactures turnkey SS7, SIP/Diameter, LTE, VoIP and IMS Network Monitoring, and CDR Generation Systems (NetQuest). Tekno’s products provide solutions for Inter-Carrier Billing, Quality of Service, Fraud, Troubleshooting, Protocol Analysis, Billing, Revenue Assurance, Security, Surveillance, Maintenance, Traffic/Capacity Analysis, and AMA Auditing for the wireless, wireline and next generation telecom networks.
Contact UsPlease send your resume to Tekno Telecom.